Friday, April 9, 2010

Movie Time!

OK lots of cool shit is happening. The movie Predators presented by Robert Rodriguez is looking pretty bitchin' but rumors of Ghostbusters 3 (GB3) are already giving me a boner. Apparently everyone is in but Rick Moranis who is now retired?!? My advice would be to stop hoping the Big Bully 2 script comes along and fucking help make GB3. I got a little angry there, but he did star in Honey I Blew Up the Kid. Fuck! Wooooooooo. O.K. I think I'm calm again. Anyway, it would no doubt become arguably the greatest movie trilogy ever made. By humans.
Next we have a Thor movie in production that I don't know to much about and doesn't quite give me a boner but I'm arroused enough by it. I like the idea of a guy who flys around with a hammer and lightning powers. Insert lots of zzzzzzzzz!! "BY THE POWER OF ASGARD" yelling and beer drinking. Yes Thor's O.K. in my book. They'll surely fuck it up like most comic movies but lets just hope.
I am most excited by Tron 2: Legacy. It's not out until december but god damn they got a sweet couple of trailers for it. I know the first one at least for me is now almost unwatchable but this one I'm predicting to get Star Trekesque earnings and reviews. I'm pumped and Jeff Bridges can do no wrong in my eyes.
Well that's it for now. So if you don't like movies or T.V. I'm not sorry for wasting your time. checking out

No comments:

Post a Comment